Author: Dr. Alejandro Junger
- 1 cup warm brewed rooibos chai tea (easy to find)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger (or a tablespoon or two of fresh squeezed ginger juice)
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- coconut nectar, raw honey or stevia to taste
- optional: 1 scoop protein powder of your choice
Full Recipe and Instructions: https://goop.com/recipes/chai-gingerbread-shake/
Keto Coffee Recipe
Upgrade your morning routine with a cup of bulletproof-style keto coconut oil coffee.
Keto Low Carb Mongolian Beef
Keto Low Carb Mongolian Beef is a healthy remake of the PF Chang’s classic take out!
Coconut Sugar Plantains
Instead of relying on brown or cane sugar, I went with coconut sugar – a more natural sugar extracted from sap of cut flower buds on the coconut palm. Crazy awesome, right?